****THIS POSITION REQUIRES MOVING AND LIVING IN MINNESOTA, US.
This job is hybrid remote in Minnesota, if you are accepted, you will need to be ready to relocate from Mexico to the US in 2-4 weeks after the paperwork.
WHO WE ARE
We are culture builders. We believe and invest in people and use technology, data and organizational psychology to help companies build great work cultures.
We started in Mexico in 2006, built an incredible team for 15 years and were acquired in 2021.
Now we’re starting again in the beautiful city of Calgary to help Alberta Tech companies build cultures people will love to work for.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are humble. You share the credit and take pride in your team’s success. You accept responsibility for your mistakes and don’t blame others. You don’t think less of yourself, but you think in yourself less.
- You are passionate. But passionate about technology and building great things, not only passionate about sports or music (although there is nothing wrong with that, we too love Netflix and video games).
- You are empathetic. You are aware of what you say and do, and how that impacts your teammates and clients. Sorry, but nobody wants to work with jerks (at least not us, and for sure, you don’t want an emotionless manager as your boss), no matter how genius you are.
If you want to work for companies that are making an impact, if you want to be part of something greater than yourself, and not just work…we are here to help. Come and join the purpose-driven tech revolution.
Well, it is not only about romantic things and building a better world; you need to have some tech skills too.
The Control Engineer will be part of an on-site team of talented engineers and automation specialists who create and support automated solutions for our manufacturing and new product development customers. You will support the development, implementation, and support of automated equipment and software systems for medical device manufacturing. This role has a hands-on approach in equipment development including automation and controls design, electro-mechanical systems, industrial and collaborative robots, and computer hardware and software support. This enables us to support and develop a wide range of legacy and new technology solutions across the full spectrum of manufacturing capabilities from high-volume automation to low-volume manual assembly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Passion for connecting technical solutions with operational excellence equivalent
- 3-5 years of engineering / related work experience
- Microsoft .NET WPF applications development
- PC-based machine control
- Experience with programming Microsoft .NET suite of products (C#, VB.NET, WinForms, WPF, .NET Framework, .NET Core)
- Experience with equipment control (PLC, sensors, servo/stepper motors, controls, pneumatics, vision, HMI design, electrical panels, safety)
- Experience with Aerotech A3200 or Automation 1 drives and controllers
- Experience with integrating off-the-shelf components into custom solutions
- Experience with manufacturing environments
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the requirements of the job description. We know that there is no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. Apply for this role if you feel identified.