****THIS POSITION REQUIRES MOVING AND LIVING IN CALGARY, AB, CANADA.
This job is hybrid remote in Alberta, if you are accepted, you will need to be ready to relocate from Mexico to Canada in 2-4 weeks after the paperwork.
WHO WE ARE
We are culture builders. We believe and invest in people and use technology, data and organizational psychology to help companies build great work cultures.
We started in Mexico in 2006, built an incredible team for 15 years and were acquired in 2021.
Now we’re starting again in the beautiful city of Calgary to help Alberta Tech companies build cultures people will love to work for.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are humble. You share the credit and take pride in your team’s success. You accept responsibility for your mistakes and don’t blame others. You don’t think less of yourself, but you think in yourself less.
- You are passionate. But passionate about technology and building great things, not only passionate about sports or music (although there is nothing wrong with that, we too love Netflix and video games).
- You are empathetic. You are aware of what you say and do, and how that impacts your teammates and clients. Sorry, but nobody wants to work with jerks (at least not us, and for sure, you don’t want an emotionless manager as your boss), no matter how genius you are.
If you want to work for companies that are making an impact, if you want to be part of something greater than yourself, and not just work…we are here to help. Come and join the purpose-driven tech revolution.
Well, it is not only about romantic things and building a better world; you need to have some tech skills too.
You will be responsible for performing technical delivery and advisory services. The key focus will be execution on the implementation and deployment of data modernization projects in assisting our clients in the automation of their data platform. You will be working with and supporting customers in small, medium, and large environments. A broad range of Microsoft functional and technical capabilities with proficiency (or willingness to learn) in the following technologies is key:
- Azure – including both IaaS and PaaS, ADFS, virtualization, Azure Monitor, Azure SQL Service, API Management, Key Vault, and the Azure BI stack (e.g. Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Analysis Services, Data Bricks, etc.
- Perform Azure implementation, deployment, and migration activities.
- Experience in analyzing existing operations and making recommendations for the improvement and growth of the operating environment.
- Experience on automation and testing.
- Experience with log management and monitoring technologies.
- Experience with using incident management systems, such as Jira, Azure DevOps, or ServiceNow.
- Develop IP for all service offerings – templates, best practices, operations runbooks, architecture and design documents, training/knowledge transfer packs.
- Troubleshooting with peers and third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Experience with Infrastructure as code, ARM, and Terraform.
- Provide mentorship and internal support to a peer group of consultants.
- Health checks & assessments.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the requirements of the job description. We know that there is no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. Apply for this role if you feel identified.